[email protected] 發表於 2024-3-13 16:56:34

This is because the software was able

Also on Facebook if you can notice the type of posts that appear to you you will find that the types that you like and interact with always appear to you and similar types also appear to you.to teach itself know the type of posts that you like and was able to collect similarities and make them appear to you as well. YouTube also uses machine learning technology and I tested this myself as a result of a specific thing I was doing and here is the story...

In the past I used to go to bed at a specific time every day and before bed I would play specific music to help me relax and sleep. When I open YouTube at any time of the day I find my favorite music and songs that I listen to constantly during the day. When I open the YouTube app HK Phone Number lication at the time I go to sleep... I find the first video suggestion is the music video that I listen to right before sleep.

https://lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/3rJcj5xypkeomYMzNl3V4NGQn6tvDDvlt20SA6zeuEKZth4ES4Ah39pWVddWC3dlCSw1ZB3yYnSbSIt7LRGPLm3vJ-1XLRZQ5QHxB99wQeLc-tl5NOZknINMO1PYxhmIMcbUILUbH0YUmzbb4a143V0

YouTube has learned through machine learning that at bedtime Im playing this video and it shows it to me in the first suggestion only at the hour I used to play it. Chatbots are also used in the field of telephone customer service which are automated programs that communicate with customers and can improve their cognitive ability and redirect the most complex calls to communications employees.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: This is because the software was able

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |