Noyon09123 發表於 2024-3-11 14:21:35

Or would you prefer to go immediately

So, they are not necessarily social media managers. They might be digital marketers who have social as yet another thing on their to-do list. They might even be CMOs. % of the respondents were at a director level or above, and then % were managers or practitioners. So, a really nice even split of seniority, which I think really helps this data paint a very comprehensive picture of where things are at. Exactly, and if I look at all the trends throughout the full document, I think there is a common finding, at least that is my personal view, which we will now discuss individually.

And this common finding is that social is starting to go Canada WhatsApp Number Data beyond marketing. Organizations are aiming to achieve more with social than ever before. There are still, I see, some areas; brand awareness and customer acquisition driving conversions, which, of course, remain as the top social media goals. But, there are many surprises, in my opinion. For instance, I remember that the employee experience is jumping from something like this year. This is super interesting, in my opinion. Alright, do you want to maybe give us some general ideas about some common trends you found? to the first trend.

https://lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/NcAhndM4MFV7nG-0nkZZY7SQYz96hfL_NrHBHXBu59Hhlb0i3WB3EcI5PyZGWLFD84HBMGVlka-HwygGaJ0E1GB4zZkWo9lFFluJWqVQQNlhKC11q2TWiR0CXTrTJNc5sz894R5VOcwVZgjCcgHCmOc

But, that jump from % and % of improving the employee experience, brand reputation management, and risk mitigation, also jumping from single digits to about %. And, it’s really showing how much more people are expecting out of social media, which is really exciting. I think there’s a couple things I could call out, actually. One is the one that you just mentioned. The fact that we saw, you know, things like brand awareness and customer acquisition still being the huge exception, or goal, of social.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Or would you prefer to go immediately

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |